Translate

Monday, July 1, 2013

Turtle Soup Design Team July Reveal!

Scrapping Turtle's forum, "Turtle Soup" is once again up and looking for you! Stop in and revisit or register so you can join in the fun! 

The Turtle Soup Design Team has been working on their projects using an amazing sketch created by Bev Code. 

I hope you are inspired by this sketch and what I have done with it!


 "Diva"

This is our adorable granddaughter, Caraline!  She loves wearing her sunglasses and princess shoes.  I loved the contrast of the bright colors in her bathing suit, hat and shoes.  This was such a fun layout to create.

I used a mish mash of papers including the new Stowaway collection from Quick Quotes.  The white arrow pattern at the top right was created with molding paste and a Heidi Swapp Stencil.  I used my die-cuts to create the hexagon background and banner.

Thanks for stopping by to share my adorable granddaughter's "Diva" layout!

From my stash...
AlphasAmerican Craft
Cardstock - Bazzill
Charm Sticker - EK Success
Cardstock Stickers - Quick Quotes Stowaway
Die-cut Shape - Little Yellow Bicycle
Die-Cut - Spellbinders
Flowers - Prima
Jewels - Kaisercraft
Patterned Papers - Close To My Heart, Quick Quotes, My Mind's Eye
Stencil, Pennant - Heidi Swapp
Twine - Close To My Heart
Other - Buttons

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails