Translate

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Lovely Layers!

I'm up on the Craft-Dee BowZ Blog today sharing a card using this month's theme and colors, "Layers upon layers" with  shades of gray, black and white.  Creating cards with lots of layers is at the top of my list of favorites.  I love dimension on my cards and layers are a great way of adding a dimensional appearance to whatever you create.
 
"Shoes"

 
A few of the many layers included on my card are tags, doilies and die-cut shapes.  
 

I had to share a close up of the Glam Heel Die-cut from Tattered Lace that I got at CHA.  It is so intricate and now on my list of favorites!
 

And, the card would not be complete without the frilly, multi-loop bow created with the amazing Craft-Dee BowZ Bow Making Tool.  It makes bow making so easy and it's always on my craft table.
 
Featured Product
Craft-Dee BowZ Bow Making Tool

From my stash...
Bazzill Cardstock - Black, Gray, White
Cheery Lynn Designs French Pastry Doily
Close To My Heart Patterned Paper
Hampton Arts Sticker Sentiment
Marianne Designs Leaf Flourish
Queen & Co. Pearls-Silver
Spellbinders Beaded Ovals, Romantic Rectangles, Standard Circle Die-cuts
Tattered Lace High Heel Glam
Other: Pins, ribbon, rose

Play along with Craft-Dee BowZ Monthly Challenges.  Visit the Monthly Challenge tab located at the top of the blog for details and guidelines.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

madscrappertoo said...

This is lovely...Nice shoe :)

madscrappertoo said...

This is lovely.. Nice shoe :)

Donna Maligno said...

THis card with all its layers is a stunner -- trust me! Vicki sent it to me to display at some of the Craft-Dee BowZ events and it really makes a statement. Great job Vicki with all those wonderful layers and a fab bow! Love the touch of red.

Barbara Bruder said...

Oh I love this card. Great design.

Darlene said...

This card is just amazing and absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Wow! Stunning card.
So wonderfully girly without being pink and frilly!!
Really love it. AND your bow is amazing.
Caroline xxx

Stamping With Bibiana said...

OMG I was immediately drawn towards the shoe...that die is marvelous, so pretty I wanted iT!!! :)
hugs bibiana

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails