Translate

Saturday, May 3, 2014

National Scrapbook Day and Craft-Dee BowZ May Challenge!

It's May and we have a new challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ!

What could be better on National Scrapbook Day than celebrating by playing along with our Craft-Dee BowZ May Challenge?

The challenge theme:


Visit the Craft-Dee BowZ Blog for guidelines and to link up your creative project!  You could be the next winner of this prize...

One Reel (25 yards) of Ribbon

You are always able to access the current challenge or 
view prior challenges by clicking on the Monthly 
Challenge tab at the top of the Craft-Dee BowZ Blog.

Here is my May Challenge inspiration for you!

This is an Easter card that I created for my Mother using some of my favorite die-cuts and Craft-Dee BowZ Bowmaking Tool.  


Thanks for stopping by!  
I hope you are inspired by my card project.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails