Translate

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Dies R Us...Whooo Loves You?

It's October and time for another Dies R Us challenge!  For this two week challenge, we are celebrating with gift tags.  We want to see your tags...any size, shape or color and theme!

Don't forget, most importantly, we want to see your die-cuts too!

Visit the Dies R Us Challenge Blog to see our challenge rules and link your project.  You can find the rules listed in the left side bar.  Grab our Dies R Us Challenge badge to share on your blog.

The challenge winner, chosen by Inlinkz, will receive a $10 Dies R Us Gift Voucher to spend in the Dies R Us store.

My inspiration....

I made this tag and adhered it to the front of an altered treat box that I plan to give as a gift.
 
 
"Whooo Loves You?"

I started with a blank manila tag and used my Memory Box Texture Brilliant Stencil along with distress inks to cover the entire tag.  The owl is made of layers of die-cut shapes that include La La Land Wings, Memory Box Ringed Buckle, Poppystamps Party Lanterns and Spellbinders Fall Foliage, Fleur de lis Pendant and Nested Hearts.  The owl is perched on a branch cut using the Memory Box Small Alder Tree that I turned sideways.  The moon is cut with a Spellbinders Large Pinking Circle.  I printed the sentiment on plain white cardstock and used the Memory Box Marshmallow Clouds to cut it out.  Lastly, I tucked in a couple of Fall Foliage leaves and a Poppystamp Fluffy Feather.  At the top of the tag, I added ribbon, a button matted with a die-cut Spellbinders Sprightly Sprocket and a ladybug!


Here's a close up of the owl I made using all of the different die-cuts.

Memory Box - Texture Brilliant Designer Stencil
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Large Pinking Circles
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Nested Hearts
Spellbinders Shapeabilities - Fleur de lis Pendant

 Thanks for stopping by!
I hope my die-cut owl tag has inspired you to play with your die-cuts and join in our Dies R Us tag challenge.

4 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

How cute, Vicki! Love your layers, and the pretty autumn colors. I am just learning how to layer with die cuts - thank you for the inspiration! hugs, de

LisaM said...

OMG Vicki, this is adorable! Love all the layers!

New Creations said...

The image is very cute, Love the texture and combination of colors, an adorable tag!

cebelica said...

So bright and colorful. Very beautiful! Hugs! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails