Translate

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Quick Quotes "You Are My Happy"

This past weekend, I experienced my first Quick Quotes Private Reserve crop! It was a power packed weekend of scrapping, prizes, and making new friends.  I was also privileged to meet a fellow DT member that has inspired me since we first met online, Dana Tatar.  She's as sweet in person as she is talented!  Here we are with one of our Quick Quote altered projects. We used our super Craft-Dee BowZ bow making tool to help create the bows.

 
I took the opportunity during some down time to scrap a favorite photo of our granddaughter and her daddy enjoying some beach time together.  It was perfect for the Quick Quote Stowaway papers that I have been hoarding since I won them on one of their blog giveaways.
 
 
I wanted to create clean, horizontal lines throughout the page to mimic the quote from the Stowaway collection along with dimension and texture.
 
Featured Product
 
From my stash
Dusty Attic Fish Net Chipboard
Dusty Attic Heart Arrows #1
Heidi Swapp Sticker Quotes
Melissa Francis Metal Lock and Key
Petaloo Flora Doodle Resin Heart
Recollections Jewels
Other: Buttons, paper

Thanks for stopping by!
 

3 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

great page and how fun!!! isn't always fun to meet up with people in real life!!!

Betty McDougal said...

Love this page. You are the best Vicki.

Donna Ellis said...

Great LO, Vicki, and makes me long for the beach. Beautiful colors and the quotes are fabulous! hugs, de

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails