Translate

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Craft-Dee BowZ January Challenge!

It's 2015 and time for Craft-Dee BowZ first challenge of the new year!!
 We are starting off the year with our traditional, "Anything Goes" and include a handmade bow.

Yes, we love bows of all shapes and sizes!  We want to see your project and handmade bow.  Link your creation at the bottom of the Craft-Dee BowZ  January Challenge post.  You could be the first winner for 2015 of a 25 yard spool of yummy ribbon!

Check out the challenge guidelines located at the top of the blog to be sure your entry qualifies.

With Valentine's Day just around the corner,  I got a head start on  "special" Valentine cards.  My January challenge project has double the inspiration and is full of heart!

"Heart to Heart" 

My card theme, "Heart to Heart" is represented by using two of everything...hearts in two different prints, hat pins, flourishes, and pearls. The bottle cap title was part of our DT package this month.

And... nothing I create would be complete without using my Craft-Dee BowZ Bowmaking Tool!  This yummy bow was made with lace from my DT product and the awesome Craft-Dee BowZ tool.  It makes creating bows so easy.  Check it out HERE and grab one for yourself!
 
I hope my card has inspired you to join our  Challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Vicki, your "Heart to Heart" card is lovely and is perfect for Valentines Day. I love how all your papers work together. Great bow too.

Donna Ellis said...

Oh! Beautiful heart-to-heart theme, Vicki, and such an adorable bow! hugs, de

Stamping With Bibiana said...

great card and wow already valentine's Yes I know me too I am doing them too...it's crazy
hugs bibiana

Agnieszka M said...

Vicki your card is adorable :)

Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails