Translate

Monday, April 17, 2017

Sent With Love...

Happy Monday everyone!
Today sharing my first "inspiration" project with you as a member of the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog Team.  I am truly excited to be a part of this team and everything Dies R Us

I'm sharing a romantic card inspired by one of my new die cuts purchased at the Dies R Us Store.   I found the perfect papers in my stash of G45.

"Sent with love"

This card is created in my typical choice size of 6 x 6.  It always feels like I'm creating a mini layout when I use this size.  I also love layers and details...lots of layers and lots of detail. 


I die cut embellishments using the following...









I created dimension and layers using foam tape.


I added a bow and roses to complete the romantic feel of the card.

 Featured Product

Challenges entered:

Thanks for stopping by...I hope I have inspired you in some way today.  Remember to stop by and play along with the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  Use your die cuts to inspire us!

 There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

 

4 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Beautiful Victorian card! Everything goes together so well - Thanks for linking this lovely card up to the Cropstop challenge this month!

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Thi sis just so beautiful. Love it. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]


Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Really love this gorgeous work Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Hester said...

Gorgeous card, love the dies
Hesters DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails