Translate

Monday, May 15, 2017

Dies R Us "Sweet" Baby!

Hi and happy Monday crafty friends!
 
Today, on the Dies R Us Inspirational Blog, I'm sharing some "Sweet Baby" inspiration with you.  We've added two new baby girls to our family circle in the past six months, have friends expecting to expand their circle and baby cards are in high demand.
 
"Sweet"

As always, I've added layers to my card using both patterned paper and cardstock.  There are many colors in the patterned paper and I chose to use the gold, green, coral and kraft as accent colors.

The die cuts I've used today are available in the Dies R Us Store.  You'll find a wide variety of die cuts in their extensive inventory. 
 




I love the intricate design in the baby block background.  It has a great pattern that is very versatile and can be used for more than just baby cards!
 

I cut the "Sweet" sentiment from two different colors of cardstock because I wasn't sure which I would like best.   Well, as it turns out, I used one as matting for the other! 


 
It helped to pull in all the colors in the patterned paper.
 

From my stash...
Bazzill Cardstock
Prima Heaven Sent Collection
Recollection Vintage Flower Collection

Thanks for stopping by the DRUS Blog...I hope you are inspired to use die cuts on all your projects. Visit the Dies R Us Store and browse their awesome inventory of die cuts to add to your stash!

Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

Vicki

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails