Translate

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Dies R Us, "I carry your heart..."

Hey there fellow crafters!  Thanks for stopping by...
Today I have a romantic, vintage card created using the Antique Car Border from Amy Design's new Vintage Vehicle Collection.
 
 "I carry your heart..."

The card base is 6 x 6 and layered with patterned papers from one of my favorite G45 Collections.
 
 
I die cut the antique car and adhered it to a pocket strip across the bottom of the card.
 
 
Next, I fussy cut photos from one of the patterned papers to add to the photo wheel.  I tucked in a heart behind the wheel and adhered them both in the pocket strip.
 
 
A few more romantic embellishments including an Eiffel Tower, Roses and a bow complete the details.  The sentiment tag is part of the collection also.
I used the following die cuts available in the Dies R Us Store...

Thanks for stopping by the DRUS Blog...I hope you are inspired to use die cuts on all your projects!

Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.



Vicki

3 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

What a beautifully constructed card! I love all the details and how you cut the car die with black. Really pops and adds a nice balance to the feminine bow.

Thanks for joining us for our Friendship challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I just love the clever way you used the picture wheel die! Lovely card, Vic! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the RRR Anything Goes with Ribbon or Trim Challenge!

CG said...

Stunning card, the colors make it feel 3D. Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us International Art & Soul! Hope you'll join our new challenge, which starts today. And be sure to check back next Sunday for the winner's post. Best, CG

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails