Friday, August 4, 2017

CropStop Guest Designer Week #2 - Christmas Tags!

Good morning fellow crafters!  We are a few days into August and it's my second of three Fridays as Guest Designer on the CropStop Blog.  Today, I am sharing a couple of Christmas tags I made.  The past month I was busy making "Christmas in July" cards and can't seem to get it out of my system.  You do know that we only have 22 weeks until Christmas, right?

I have a huge supply of small patterned paper pieces that need to be used so I decided to continue my Christmas binge and create a stash of gift tags for special gifts I give.  Gift tags are a great way to use up the leftovers!


I started with basic Ranger tags and covered them with patterned paper.  One would have a vintage look with inked edges and the other more traditional Christmas colors.

 
I sorted through everything and decided what I would use on each of the tags. Then I moved it all around until I was happy with the arrangement.

 
The finished tags!

 
 
 
Close up of the details.

 
 
Supply List
Cardstock -  Bazzill, Core'dinations
Die Cuts - Cheery Lynn, Spellbinders
Embellishments - Jolee's, Little B
Flowers - Petaloo, Prima
Ink: Clearsnap, Close To My Heart
Patterned Papers - Photoplay, Quick Quotes, My Mind's Eye, Mulberry Paper
Stamp - Stampin' Up
Other: Burlap Fabric, Christmas Tag, Mulberry Paper, Ribbon, Sequins, Twine
 
Stop by the CropStop Store for a great selection of crafting supplies!
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Please stop back again soon!
 
Vicki

 

1 comment:

Esther Asbury said...

What beautiful Christmas tags! The blue one is my favorite -- I just love that little lantern!
Thanks for sharing your talent with us on the Cropstop blog today - so fun having your guest design these couple of weeks! Looking forward to seeing what you've created for next week!

Sweet!

Hi Crafty Friends!   We're halfway through July already and more than halfway through the year.  The Double D is sharing their new chall...