Translate

Monday, June 11, 2018

Congratulations!

Happy Monday, Blogger friends!

And, it's a very happy time for graduates everywhere.  June is graduation time from Pre-K and kindergarten to high school and college levels.  We have a special young woman that we are celebrating in 2018.  So, in her honor, I have created a graduation card in her school colors using the Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Banners and Nesting Stitched Stars
"Congratulations"
I love layers on my projects in case you haven't noticed and this card is no different.  I cut various sizes of banners and stars from glitter paper and cardstock with the top banner displaying the school emblem.  The sentiment, "Congratulations" is an older stamp from my stash.



So many layers...


I'm excited to give this card to our graduate.  I know she will love it!

Featured Product:

Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Banners


Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Stars

 Thanks for stopping by to share my newest  inspiration for Tutti Designs!
 
Be sure to visit the Tutti Designs Store for all available die cuts in the most recent release along with the full inventory of Tutti Dies.

You'll find more inspiration on our other Tutti Designs sites:



5 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Big Congrats to the special young woman of your family! Your card for her is a delight!!!

Darlene said...

This is FABULOUS! I'm sure she loved such a personal card with her school colors and the design is AWESOME! I had to make a quick grad card for a party in Pittsburgh on Saturday and I too used her school colors but the design wasn't as exquisite as yours ... great job and awesome inspiration using these dies! WELL DONE!!

Devon said...

I love all the layers, it adds so much dimension. Its a beautiful piece of art. I know your graduate will love your creation.

Scrapper69 said...

I love the layers and colors! Fantastic Grad card!

Theresa

Esther Asbury said...

Love all the stars on your awesome graduation card -- Thanks for linking this up to Cropstop!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails