Translate

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

July Sketch at My Sketch World!

Welcome back Blogger friends!

Today, I'm happy to share a card created using the July sketch from My Sketch World.  After a five year hiatus, Lucy is back for the second month with sketches to inspire your scrapping Mojo!  My Sketch World has a blog and Facebook page.  Stop by the blog and grab a MSW blinkie for your blog sidebar.  Join the MSW Facebook page and play along with the monthly sketch challenge!

Here's the July sketch...


And, here's my card...


The Graphic 45 Floral Shoppe papers were perfect for this card.  I love the envelope pocket and decided to add a packet of flower seeds in with the tag. The envelope is embellished with two different pieces of ecru trim and a foliage die while the seed packet is trimmed with the same foliage and a handmade foamiran flower.

From my stash...
Bazzill Cardstock
Cheery Lynn Mini Fanciful Flourish
Graphic 45 Floral Shoppe Collection
Martha Stewart Micro Beads
We R Memory Keepers Envelop Punchboard
Other: Foamiran, Trim

Come join the fun at My Sketch World!
You'll find lots of inspiration for your next project. 
Share your projects with us on the My Sketch World Facebook Page.

Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope to see you back again soon.

Vicki

2 comments:

Diane said...

Vicki, this is gorgeous and I am sure anyone receiving it would be in heaven, I know being a gardener I would...love this!!!

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! So Gorgeous Vicki!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails