Translate

Monday, July 30, 2018

Tutti Designs "Fancy Carolers"

Hey there, Blogger friends!

I'm sharing more "Christmas in July" holiday inspiration using two dies from the  Tutti Designs' July release, Fancy Carolers and Twig Wreath along with the Musical Stave.  I've already added these dies to my list of favorites!

"Fancy Carolers"

I created this card using traditional Christmas colors in my favorite square format.  As always, I've added lots of layers using die cuts.


The Fancy Carolers are cut from red and brown velvet specialty paper.  I traced both metal dies onto complimentary cardstock, cut them out and adhered the caroler images to them.


I cut doubles of the Twig Wreath using two different colors of cardstock and an extra bird and bow from a dark red velvet paper.  The kraft color wreath serves as matting for the green.  I also die cut the Musical Stave from a kraft paper and inked it with Chestnut Roan Chalk.


I assembled everything with the Twig Wreath serving as a background prop and the Musical Stave passing through it.  The matted red bird and bow embellish the wreath and stave.  I adhered green pearls on the four corners of the card.

I've added yet another Christmas card to my growing stack!

Featured Product

Tutti Designs Fancy Carolers


Tutti Designs Musical Stave


Tutti Designs Twig Wreath


Challenges entered:
Die Cuttin Divas #379-Christmas in July/7-30 
CropStop Linky Party #41- Anything Goes/8-4 
Merry Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas/8-14

 Thanks for stopping by to share my holiday inspiration for Tutti Designs!
 
Be sure to visit the Tutti Designs Store  for all available die cuts in the most recent release along with the full inventory of Tutti Dies.

You'll find more inspiration on our other Tutti Designs sites:


6 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous card! Love all the dies and papers you used and the shadow behind the wreath looks great!

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty and what beautiful dies!

Theresa

Esther Asbury said...

Wow! What a gorgeous Christmas card, Vicki! Love those pretty carolers! So happy you linked up to the Cropstop blog with this!

Janis Lewis said...

Wonderful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

Julie said...

Lovely Christmas card
Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas challenge
Julie T

foleysfriend said...

I like how the colors of the background patterned paper are repeated with the die cuts. Very clever and effective. Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

sue

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails