Translate

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Nine Ladies Dancing...

Hi there crafty bloggers...

Here we are back again with the second half of our "Twelve Days of Christmas" Challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog.  We're sharing our mood board for the remaining Days 7-12 and want to see how it inspires you to create. 
 

And there's a prize for one lucky winner chosen by random.org!

Creative Expressions "Merry Christmas" sentiment die.

Here's my inspiration with Nine Ladies Dancing...

"Merry Christmas"

 I used dark pink glitter cardstock and a fairy die (minus the wings) to create this dancing line of ladies.  They resemble ballerinas, don't they?  I adhered every other dancer with foam tape for added dimension.  The Merry Christmas sentiment is die cut from a patterned paper, matted and also adhered with foam tape.  I die cut a few holly leaves and added pearls as berries.

From my stash...
American Crafts Glitter Cardstock
Bazzill, CTMH Cardstock
Poppy Stamps Fairy Die
Spellbinders Scalloped Circle Die
Stamperia Pink Christmas Collection
Tutti Designs Poinsettia Corner Die

Challenges entered:
MOD Squad - Christmas, Winter/12-24
Scrapy Land #128 - Anything Goes/12-29
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything Christmas/12-22

Visit my other teamies for more inspiration....

Team Darlene
Team Diane
Thanks for stopping by....hope to see you here again soon.

Vicki

15 comments:

Birgit said...

Oh how beautiful Vicki! Using the fairies without their wings in genius to make the 9 Ladies Dancing. What a lovely card!!

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card what a show piece and gorgeously designed.xx

Darlene said...

OMG this is just beautiful ... aren't you the clever one! LOVE IT!! Great job! On a side note, thanks SO MUCH for your thoughts & prayers! BIG HUGS!!

Judy Woodland said...

Such a perfect card for this challenge, I LOVE your patterned papers here. I'm so sad to see you go, but I know you will NOT be a stranger. See you around cyber space, looking forward to seeing your fabulous creations!!!

Judy Woodland said...

Okay, I just said I'm sorry to see you go. I thought I was commenting on Leslie's blog. Please pay no attention to my stupid comment, except for the part where I say I like your card. I have Christmas BRAIN.

Kathy Krug said...

Beautiful design, Vicki. I love all the layering and papers.

Leslie Miller said...

Vicki, you always make the most beautiful cards. Move over Rockettes! Aren't they pretty all lined up there with the bit of snow sprinkled over them. Very fun and festive!

Barbara said...

I had to count them and you got all nine in there. Such a fun challenge, I don't know how they think of them. Merry Christmas!

Gayle said...

Clever and beautiful design for your ladies.

Lori Kobular said...

Very pretty ballerina card! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such lovely design! Great how you created the line of ballerinas!

Gail said...

Super beautiful - ladies dancing! Thanks for linking up at Christmas/Winter Challenge at Mod Squad! Have a blessed day - Gail

Donna Phelan said...

You win! I only managed to get 1 lady dancing on my creation lol This is fabulous! Love the glitter look of their outfits! Merry Merry! xo~

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Wow, this is such a beautiful card Vicki. Love the ballerinas and vintage feel of the card. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.

Julie Odil said...

Oh, how perfect for the 9 ladies dancing! You fit them in just perfectly! LOVE this! Thanks for joining us at Scrapy Land Challenges, Julie, DT member

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails