Translate

Friday, January 10, 2020

Snow Much Fun!

We're just days into the new year and it's time for our first challenge of 2020 at Cut It Up!  And, it will be "Snow Much Fun"!  Yes, we are having fun with snow, snowmen and snow angels.   Come and play along with this fun challenge and link up your entry to the current challenge post in the Cut It Up Blog.  You could be a prize winner.  See the blog for details and guidelines.
 
Our sponsor is...
 


Here's my "Snow Much Fun" inspiration using the Snowman Family Card Set from the Cutting Café.
 
we love you SNOW much.
 
I created a dimensional stand up card for my faceless snow angel family.  Their golden wings are created from 3 different gold textured papers.  I've added a couple of doilies and snowflakes as matting along with a snowflake border across the front.  The sentiment is printed on the bottom half of the shovel.  I replaced the shovel handle with a heart to hold the sentiment in place.


 Here you can see the dimension that the special fold card creates.

 
From my stash...
Bazzill Cardstock
Bo Bunny Patterned Paper
Cutting Café Snowman Family Card Set
Avery Elle Snowflakes
Cheery Lynn French Pastry Doily
Creative Expressions Snowflake Border
LaLa Land Crafts AngelWings
Momenta Heart
Queen & Co. Jewels

Stop by the Cut it Up Challenge Blog and play along with our current challenge.
Visit my other teamies for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by...
Hope to see you here again soon!

Vicki

9 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Wow, so much glittery winter fun here! Great dimension and the colors are wonderful! Such a gorgeous card!

Gerda said...

WOW!! What a awesome card!! Love all the adorable snowmen and the pretty snowflake border!! Love it!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Vicki! What a spectacular card - the detail is amazing and I really like the way you created the easel-type stand for the project! This is a great design!
Rachelle : )

Sherri Thacker said...

I love how yours came together like this! I had a hard time with working with all 4 snowmen so I just stuck to the one. But I love yours.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous dimensional stand up card, so detailed and textured! Clever work!!!

Claudia's kaartjes said...

very cute snow man family

Diane said...

Fabulous design and wow so much detail and LOVE all the sparkle.

CA Scrapper said...

I love your card Vicki! The snowmen are so cute.

Leslie

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! Fantastic project... I love all the details!

Theresa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails