Translate

Monday, February 3, 2020

Less Monday...More Coffee

It's Monday....
 
Today, I'm sharing a quick card using a new stamp set that I bought over the holidays from Gina K Designs.  I don't do a lot of stamping so my technique is not the greatest, but I thought this turned out cute.   
 
 
 The front panel of this A2 card is washi tape adhered at an angle and matted with coordinating colors.  The sentiment is stamped in matching ink with the different elements in the set stamped around it in complimentary accent colors.  This is such a fun stamp set!


I wanted a different sentiment than the one in the coffee set so I used
one from another collection by Gina K Designs for the inside of the card.
 
From my stash...
Bazzill, Recollections Cardstock
Memento Angel Pink, Desert Sand and Rich Cocoa
Queen & Co. Pearls
Spellbinders Labels Three Nestabilities
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Cracked Pistachio
Washi Tape - Unknown

Challenges entered:
Gina K February Monthly Mix - Just Add Texture (Washi)/2-29

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Please come back soon!

Vicki
 

2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Ah ah ah!!! This is mine! :D LOL Such fabulous sentiment and love your design!!

Sheri Gilson said...

What a fun coffee card! Love how you used washi tape to create the background! Thank you so much for playing along with the Monthly Mix Challenge over at Gina K. Designs! ❤️

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails