Translate

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Dies R Us Inspiration Team!

Hi there blogger friends!

I'm sharing some exciting news today.  I've been invited to be a member of the Dies R Us Inspiration Team, once again.  It's been a few years, and I'm happy to be back sharing some creative inspiration using the great products at Dies R Us.

A few of my past projects...




I hope to see you back again when I'm sharing my Dies R Us Inspiration projects!
 Stop by the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog too and see projects from my other team members.


Vicki

2 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Love these! What a great way to announce that you're on the DRU team again :-).

Pammejo said...

Congrats Vicki, what a great die company to create for and you just rocked their products on those beautiful cards you created!!! Love them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails