Translate

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter friends!
 
It's Easter, but this year we are not celebrating as we have in past years.  Such a strange feeling to not be sharing this special day with family and friends in person.   Thankful for technology and the opportunity to reach out to one another through Face Time and Google Duo.
 
Today, I'm sharing a card for my precious Mother...
 
"Happy Easter"
 
Reaching into my stash the past few weeks to use what remnants I have since I'm not shopping. (Don't believe it...I did do a little online shopping!)  This card was created with papers from an older Photoplay collection, Easter Joy.  I love the colors in the floral background paper and found coordinating cardstock in my stash to mat the sentiment.
 
Wishing all of you a joyous day...
Thanks for stopping by....
 
Vicki
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails