Translate

Monday, April 27, 2020

Out of this world, "Happy Birthday"!

Hey there crafty friends!

Today, I'm sharing a fun birthday card for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog using the Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Circles and Nesting Stitched Stars, both available in the Dies R Us Store


Here's my inspiration...

"Happy Birthday"

This card came together quickly by enhancing the images found in the patterned paper. 


I chose papers, cut the card base to 5"x7" in size and die cut the images I wanted as embellishments.  After assembling, I stamped the sentiment on the large, gray circle.


Here's a close up of the awesome stitched edges on the star and circles.


And, once again, the finished card!  This will be perfect for our grandson's upcoming birthday.

Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.



Thanks for stopping by!

Vicki

1 comment:

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hey Vicki! I LOVE this card! I am a huge space science fiction fan and your images remind me of all those great 60's & 70's TV shows I loved so much! This is a wonderful mix of products/die cuts and your layout is "OUT OF THIS WORLD!" ; )
Nice job! Stay safe - Rachelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails