Translate

Monday, July 20, 2020

All Aboard....

Welcome crafty peeps... 

Happy Monday to you.  Today, I have Christmas inspiration with you.  I am seeing Christmas in July projects everywhere and thought I would get on board too.  It's never too early to start thinking about Christmas card designs.  I typically go with four basic designs when creating our cards, making 10 to 15 of each.  This will be a good start for me!
 
Here's a simple and fun card to get you started using the die cuts below...
 
 
Featured Product
 Frantic Stamper Steam Train
Tutti Designs Believe Word Set
Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Circles
Tutti Designs Wreath With Bow

All available in the Dies R Us Store.

"Believe"

The Steam Engine reminds me of the popular Christmas Story, "The Polar Express".  The engine bursts perfectly out of the tunnel and through the wreath on it's way to the North Pole.  The "Believe" sentiment is a great finishing touch to this magical Christmas card.


I selected coordinating papers and die cut all of the images.


I created the tunnel effect by cutting a circle in the middle of the patterned paper.  Initially, I was going to use black backing, but the ivory was a better contrast to the surrounding colors.


This will make a quick, easy to assemble Christmas card.
 
Thanks for stopping by...
I hope I've inspired you to use die cuts on your creative projects.
 
Don't forget to stop by the Dies R Us Challenge Blog and play along.  There's a new challenge posted on the 1st and 15th of every month.  One lucky entry, chosen by random draw, will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  Check out the links below for easy access...


Vicki

2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely festive feel, very warm! Beautiful card!

Treva said...

So pretty, like that pattern paper and the dies that you used.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails