Translate

Monday, September 7, 2020

Mad for Plaid...

I'm up on the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog today, sharing "mad for plaid" inspiration with you.   I love plaid designs and this Layered Plaid Cover A background die from Altenew was a must for my stash.  This die is currently out of stock, but watch for it to be available again in the Dies R Us Store.  It also has a "sister" die, Layered Plaid Cover B that can  be used in conjuction with Cover A for a more layered plaid design.  The store has an inventory of many Altenew products including stamps and stencils.



Plaid makes me think of Fall.  Flannel...shirts, quilts, throws and other items for cooler weather come in so many fabulous plaid designs.  


 I have a huge collection of fall patterned papers in my stash.  I've always been drawn to the warm colors and designs and this older collection from Carta Bella is one of my very favorite.  I used ivory cardstock as the card base with coordinating cardstock for the first layer and plaid frame.



 Here's a close up of the die cut and frame.

I Love Fall Most of All

I assembled all of the layers using the Layered Plaid die cut as a window matted with pumpkin patterned paper.  The window sill is embellished with element stickers that have added dimension.  This is such a fun and versatile background die.  Just imagine all of the fabulous designs you can create.  It will be perfect for holiday plaids on Christmas cards also.

Featured Product

Thanks for stopping by...
I hope I've inspired you to use die cuts on your creative projects.

Don't forget to stop by the Dies R Us Challenge Blog and play along.  There's a new challenge posted on the 1st and 15th of every month.  One lucky entry, chosen by random draw, will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  Check out the links below for easy access...


Vicki

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails