Translate

Monday, December 7, 2020

Christmas "Peace"

 It's Monday...welcome back blogger friends!

Sharing a couple of Christmas cards that I finished over the weekend.  Buffalo plaid has been trending for the past few years and still everywhere you look....home decor, clothing and in my scrap stash!  I have many different colors and pattern sizes of buffalo plaid papers, but the black and white seems to grab my attention most.  I love it as the background with coordinating, bright colors for accents.

And with Christmas colors, it works perfectly!

"Peace"

"Peace"

I used one of my favorite colors of cardstock, Caramel Apple, as matting for the black and white buffalo plaid, the large oval and one of the deer.  The red ribbon banner and matting for the gold sentiment are cut from red velvet paper.  I changed up the deer a bit by adding a green matting to the white one and using the green cut outs to fill in the negative areas.  I kept the green deer cut outs intact.  Their antlers are embellished with a few gold stars. 

From my stash...
Bazzill Caramel Apple Cardstock
Echo Park Lumberjack Buffalo Plaid
Impression Obsession Bare Christmas Tree Star
Recollection Gold Glitter Paper
SEI Red Velvet Specialty Paper
Spellbinders Holiday Reindeer
Spellbinders Ribbon Banner Shapeabilities
Tutti Designs Dotted Nesting Ovals
Tutti Designs Peace (Snowglobe Expressions)

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hope to see you back again soon!

Vicki

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails