Translate

Monday, October 4, 2021

HELLO AUTUMN

 Hi crafty friends...Thanks for stopping by again!

Today I'm sharing a fall themed card using Washi tape.  I have a huge stash that I rarely use.  It's so pretty to look at so who would want to use it?  The October card challenge on the ACOT message board is to use at least 3 different tapes.  I used 4 on the card that I created and could make another 40 before I would put a dent in my stash.

"Hello Autumn"
 
I used woodgrain washi tape for the fence and pumpkin tape for the background field behind it.  The yellow flowers are twisted washi dipped in Rock Candy Distress glitter.  I covered a scrap of paper with the red glitter tape and die cut a heart to tuck in behind the flowers.
 
From my stash
Bazzill Navel Cardstock 
Momenta Heart Die
Simple Stories Autumn Splendor Collection
Tim Holtz Rock Candy Distress Glitter
 
Challenges entered: 


Thanks again for stopping by.
Come back soon!

8 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

That's gorgeous! Thanks for sharing some different ways to use washi tape too, you gave me some new ideas to try! Thanks for playing along at Four Seasons.

Diane said...

Very pretty card and a great use of the washi! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, Vicki, this is so pretty! That's Washi tape? Sheesh, I thought the fence was dies. This is the most fabulous card... but, of course, everything you make is fabulous. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Four Seasons!

Darlene said...

Oh Vic this is AWESOME! WOW 'four' tapes ... you go girl! I love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great idea to use the washi tape for the fence... very pretty Autumn scene and so colorful. We would love you to join us at Double Trouble for our Fall Challenge and check out our future fun challenges too. https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2021/10/challenge-94-fall-garland-inspiration.html

Kellianne said...

This is adorable! I love how the fence is the main part of your card. So much Autumn beauty to this! Thank you for sharing with us at Double trouble :)

Donna Scholz said...

Vicki, what a pretty card for fall! I couldn't believe it when I read your description saying you used 4 different washi tapes!! I have a stash, too, that I rarely use. You've inspired me! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Double Trouble for our "fall" challenge!!! -Donna

Melanie R said...

What a clever use of Washi tape, Vicki! (I always forget about it.) Fabulous fall card. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #94.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails