Translate

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Partridge and Mistletoe

 Hello, blogger friends!

It's raining and chilly on this 2nd day of November.  Not sure that I am looking forward to the upcoming winter months although I'm getting ready for the holiday season.  

I've been working on commissioned projects the past couple of months and today I'm sharing one of the cards in the set.  I loved the combination of colors in this patterned paper. The blue background really contrasts with the green mistletoe and red/brown partridge birds.

Merry Christmas
 
I wanted to keep this card CAS.  The patterned paper is matted with a tiny edge of red and adhered to a white base.  I die cut the sentiment and embellished with a few sequins to enhance the mistletoe.  The result...a clean and simple Christmas card!

Sharing to these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by...hope to see you again soon!



3 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Vic this is just gorgeous! Your bold white sentiment die atop that GORGEOUS background paper is stunning! Beautifully done my friend! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Lia said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! The sentiment is a great eyecatcher!
Lia DT POE

Diane said...

This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails