Translate

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Good Health, Good Luck

 Welcome back crafty friends...

It's still early February, but I'm gearing up my Irish heritage and moving into March ahead of Valentine's Day.  For 2022 I made the commitment to perform an "Act of Kindness" each month, consecutively through the year.  I compiled a list of twelve recipients, all on the list for various reasons.  January and February recipients have already received their surprise packages.  With St. Patrick's Day coming in March, and the RAK based on Irish heritage, I opted for a card representing both.  Staying ahead of the game!


Good Health, Good Luck

I'm participating in a "spend smart, stash bust" at one of my scrap sites, so I've used papers in my stash from a couple of years ago.  The plaid background paper is matted in white and adhered to a green base. I die cut hearts to create the layered leaves on the shamrock.  The sentiment is computer generated and cut out with a tag die.  A second offset tag of green is used to mat the white one.  All are adhered to a double layer of angled squares set perpendicular to one another.  I tucked in a mini tag from the paper collection and added a few gold coins as well.  I'll be writing a note inside and sending it off with the RAK at the end of February.  I know the recipient will be so thankful for the gift.

From my Stash
Authentique Dublin Paper Collection
Bazzill Cardstock
Tutti Designs Gold Coins, Hearts and Tag Die Cuts
 
Challenges entered:

Thanks so much for stopping by.  
See you again soon.
 


3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Don't you just love that Authentique paper? You've used it so well here, Vicki - love this!! And that jumbo shamrock? Delightful! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas!! Linda Diva DT

Cindy C. said...

So beautifully done, I love how you created the shamrock. Thanks for joining in the fun with us this February at Die Cut Divas.

Arlene said...

I love your papers and that shamrock is perfect. Beautiful card. So glad you joined Die Cut Divas for our February challenge to "Angle It".

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails