Translate

Friday, March 4, 2022

Peace

Welcome friends...

Today I'm sharing my show of support for our fellow Ukrainians in the colors of their country, blue and yellow.  I've added a few sunflowers, Ukraine's national flower.  It has become a symbol of global solidarity in the past week.  

The Mod Squad Challenge Blog is sponsoring a "Standing with Ukraine" challenge this week hosted by my friend Judy Woodland, so I was honored to play along!

There are no words to convey the heartache I feel for the residents and families of this country.  Please say a prayer of peace for all.

"Let there be peace on earth..."

"Peace"

I created this card using two of the newer collections from Pam Bray Designs.  The colors in Cyan Consortium along with the Tattered and Worn Collection were perfect when combined to make this tribute card.  I made a blue and yellow heart the focal point and adhered foam tape to the back for dimension.   The sentiment word was cut three times and stacked for added dimension also. 

From my stash...
Bazzill Cardstock
EK Success Border Punch
Pam Bray Designs Cyan Consortium, Tattered and Worn Collections
Tim Holtz Sunflower Ephemera 
Tutti Designs Stitched Nesting Hearts and Peace Sentiment 
 
Challenges entered:
 
Thanks for stopping by... 


2 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

This is so beautiful Vicki, you have captured those gorgeous colors perfectly. Great design too. Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge!! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Mod Squad, hope to see you back again soon. And thank you for STANDING WITH UKRAINE!!
Judy~ MSC Designer

Sherri Thacker said...

This is so beautiful!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails