Translate

Monday, May 2, 2022

Flowers and Lace

 Welcome back for a new challenge at A Place To Start.

 May is all about Spring and flowers blooming.  The challenge theme for the month is, "Anything Goes with optional twist - Flowers and Lace".    Link up your project to A Place To Start's May Challenge and you could be one of our Rising Stars.

Here's my card using both flowers and lace...

Happy Birthday
 
I'm still participating in a "bust your stash" challenge on a crafty website where I am a member.  It started in January and so far, I've done a stellar job of busting my stash.  This gorgeous floral paper is P13 Time To Relax Collection.  The shades of purple are so vibrant and were perfect for this challenge.  I matted the patterned paper with a dark purple card stock and used the same to die cut the sentiment.  The pale yellow background doily is one of my very favorite die cuts.  I embellished with a layered flower and adhered a yellow center to mimic the ones in the patterned paper.  
 
From my stash...
Bazzill Card Stock
P13 Time To Relax Collection 
Prima Doily Die Cut and Flower
Queen & Co. Goosebump Enamel Dot
Tutti Designs Happy & Birthday Die Cuts

Stop by and play along with our May, "Anything Goes with a Twist - Flowers and Lace" Challenge.  You could be one of our Rising Stars!

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hope to see you back again soon.

1 comment:

María said...

Gorgeous card Vicki. That paper on the background is stunning and perfect for doily and the sentiment. This card is perfect for this season of the year. María, xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails