Translate

Saturday, May 28, 2022

National Scrapbook Day Projects

 The weekend of May 6th through 8th, I participated in a National Scrapbook Day event at A Cherry on Top.  It was an amazing time with so many manufacturer sponsored prizes.  I was able to complete 13 layouts in the 3 days which is a record for me.  I will be sharing them in two separate blog posts.  

First up are layouts of my beautiful mother.  It is a year and a half since she left us and I'm finally able to scrap some of the precious photos of her that I am fortunate to have taken.  

"My Sweet Momma"

"Best Time"

Next, I have a couple with my very special friend and sister, Susan.  She retired the end of April and we celebrated at a recent crop weekend.  The second is a throwback of the two of us from the late 80's which isn't difficult to tell when you see my big hair! 

"Retiring Soon"

"Sisters"

And last for this post, is a fun photo of our youngest daughter and a friend on a much needed, "girls night out".  Never surprised by this girlie!
 
"On The Road Again"
 
 Stayed tuned for more blog updates on my recent crafting projects. 
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails