Translate

Friday, July 8, 2022

More Scrapping Goodness!

 Hey blogger friends!

I've really been on a "mojo" roll lately creating scrapbook pages.  My desire to create is returning and I'm thankful.  There are so many special moments to catch up on and a whole lot of stash to use up.  I have a stack of photos waiting to jump onto scrapbook pages for future enjoyment.

Here are a few of my most recent scrapbook pages starting with another card I made in honor of Independence Day...

 
"Happy Birthday" (Red, White and Blue) 

First up is the most recent event scrapped.  Since I don't scrap in chronological order, I couldn't wait to create a page with this photo of our daughter and granddaughter at a 4th of July event.

"America"

"This"

This layout is from Memorial Day weekend.  I love these peeps so much!  You will see lots of pages with their smiling faces.  I'm working on one now that I can't wait to finish and share.

"Thankful"

Last fall's visit to the pumpkin farm!  Not the usual fall colors, but they compliment the photo.  I added some leaves for the "fall" effect.

I'm happy too that I am making better use of die cuts on scrapbook pages also.  That's it for today, folks.  I'll be sharing more in the near future.

Challenges entered:


Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon!
 

 
 


 


5 comments:

Glenda said...

Such a beautiful Red, White and Blue card! Thanks for joining us the Four Seasons Challenge!

Diane said...

WOW, this is awesome! Send some of that mojo my way!! I love this and may have to case it at some point! Thank you for joining our challenges at Four Seasons, Colorful Options and Dies R Us!!
Diane FS DT~DRU DT~CO DT {Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}

Darlene said...

Oh Vic this is so, so pretty and love your clever design on the card! Your pages are fabulous too. Hope you are doing well! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

PS Thanks for joining us over on the Colorful Options challenge too! Good Luck!

Makira said...

😲😲😲 these are SPECTACULAR! I love your layouts! Thank you for playing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Good Luck! I can't wait to see what you create next. Cheers, Makira

Bunny said...

Don't you love it when you have that much mojo? These are all beautiful. Thank you for joining us at The Four Seasons challenge. Bunny - designer for The Four Seasons Challenge

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails