Translate

Sunday, September 4, 2022

Christmas Peace

 Today, I'm sharing the second design of five that I am creating for an order of 25 Christmas cards.  The color combination is another traditional one using green and gold.

Peace
 
This A2 card features one of my favorite older stamp sets from Stampin' Up.   The tree is stamped first with the sentiment over it on white cardstock.  Next, I die cut the image and matted it with a gold oval.  I gave the star a bit of sparkle although it's difficult to see.  The gold "Peace" really pops on the dark green which is also matted in gold.

From my stash...
American Craft Specialty Cardstock 
Impression Obsession Peace Sentiment 
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Photoplay Color Cardstock
Stampin' Up Evergreen Stamp Set
Tim Holtz/Ranger Iced Spruce Distress Ink
Tutti Designs Nesting Dotted Ovals
 
Challenges entered:
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Hope to see you back again soon.
 

3 comments:

Diane said...

I absolutely adore this, so elegant and lovely!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}

Sue said...

Really elegant card Vicki hugs Sue x

Vickie Y said...

Beautifully designed. Thank you for sharing with us at POE Christmas Challenge.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails