Translate

Thursday, January 26, 2023

Valentine Love

 Hi friends!
 
I'm still in Valentine mode and today I'm sharing another Valentine that I made for a crafty friend.   I hope to have it postal tomorrow or Saturday.
 
Love

This card turned out better than I had hoped.  I've had this floral die in my stash for years and never used it.  It worked perfectly as an accent for the heart window.  The water color paper is a scrap from my stash that I adhered to the inside of the card showing through the heart window.  I used pink pearls for the flower centers and scattered a few around the card.

From my stash...
American Crafts Metallic Gold Paper
Bazzill Coconut Swirl Cardstock
Poppystamps Petal Ribbon
Prima Patterned Paper
Queen & Co. Pearls
 Tutti Designs Love Sentiment

Challenges entered:

 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
Hope to see you here again soon.


 


3 comments:

cebelica said...

It's much fun to finally get to use something you've had in your stash for a while, isn't it? This card turned out really pretty and that floral die gives it such an elegant feel. Beautiful! xx

foleysfriend said...

So pretty. I love the little "scrap" that you were finally able to use. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

sue n.

Arlene said...

Such a wonderful design for your lovely card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our Valentine challenge.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails