Translate

Thursday, February 9, 2023

Scattered Hearts

 Hey crafty friends!

Time to share yet another Valentine card. 
 I'm still working on a few more, so this isn't the last of them I'll be sharing.      
 
for you from me
 
This Valentine is A6 in size.  The patterned paper is double matted on a white card base.  I used a stencil and distress inks to create the coordinating falling hearts border.   The sentiment stamp is one that I purchased years ago and decided it worked well for a family member's card.

From my stash...
Bazzill Cardstock
EK Success Border Punch
Heidi Swapp Confetti Stencil
Simple Stories Heart Eyes Collection
Spellbinders Nestabilities Doily Heart Circle
Stampin' Up Sentiment
Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Heart

Sharing in the following challenges:
 

 Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Hope to see you back again soon.


3 comments:

Diane said...

So pretty and love the combination of your paper and the pretty stenciled background!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT
{Nellies Nest}
{The Sisterhood}
{Triple B} NEW March 3rd

Diane said...

Me again, well you already know I love y0ur beautifully created Valentine,
thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
Diane SF Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Stencil Fun}
{Triple B} NEW March 3rd

Kate said...

Such a lovely card! All those hearts look fabulous! I especially like the little round "doily". I've not seen that before.

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails