Translate

Sunday, March 12, 2023

Butterfly Birthday

Spring Forward!

Today is catch up time for those of us that lost an hour of sleep last night.  Not a biggie for me and I was up after my usual six hours having coffee.
 
I was in my craft space early finishing up DT projects and decided to make an easy peasy card with  scraps from the collection I was using.  Our family has quite a few birthdays and anniversaries coming up in the next several weeks, and I'm in need of cards, for sure. 

Here's a birthday card that I'm adding to the collection I've already made.

Happy Birthday
 
This CAS card has double matting and die cuts to embellish.  The butterfly and banner have added dimension using foam  tape.  
 
From my stash...
Bazzill Cardstock
Cocoa Vanilla These Days Collection
Elizabeth Craft Designs Banner
Memory Box Butterfly
Paper Smooches Sentiment
 
I'm sharing this card in the following challenges:
 



 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
Hope to see you here again soon!

7 comments:

Sara Lihz Dobel said...

This is so cheerful and lovely! I really like how you used the die cut butterfly to enhance the patterned paper. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start!

Sara Lihz

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Vicky. Love all those butterflies. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create DT
Creative Em my blog

Diane said...

A pretty butterfly card with all the Spring happy colors!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons and Triple B!
Diane FS and TB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}
{Stencil Fun}

Ellibelle said...

A really fun butterfly card with all these pretty colors!
Thank you so much for joining us at Four Seasons challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Darlene said...

LOVE all the butterflies Vic! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
Triple B
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

PS ... thanks for sharing in our Four Seasons challenge too! Good Luck!

Carol L said...

All those butterflies look so amazing and beautiful! I just love all those different colors! Thanks for sharing with the first Triple B challenge! (Carol GD)

Chana Malkah said...

I love all your beautiful butterflies! Thanks for hanging out on our front porch at 613 Avenue Create !
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails