Translate

Sunday, April 2, 2023

Rainbow Pastels

 Good morning blogger friends!
 
 It's time for the April Challenge at Colorful Options.
  April's color theme is "Rainbow Pastels", a great choice with Easter a week away. 
 
A bit of inspiration for you...
 
 
I was inspired by the eggs along with the pastel colors.
 
Happy Easter
 
This slimline card has a white card base layered with pretty pastel green patterned paper.  I finally pulled out a fun die that I purchased and have never used.  The eggs are cut and matted with additional complimentary colors and prints.  The sentiment is stamped, cut and matted with a banner die.  I embellished with three dew drops.
 
From my stash...
Bazzill Cardstock
Cocoa Vanilla These Days Collection
Kat Scrapiness Egg Die Cut 
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Paper Smooches Sentiment  
Robin's Nest Dew Drops
 
I'm sharing this in the following challenges:

Stop by the Colorful Options Challenge Blog and play along.
You could be a winner!
 
Thanks for coming by today.
Hope to see you here again soon.
 

10 comments:

Makira said...

💜💜💜 this mini slimline card! Love the use of patterned paper. Thank you for all you do for our challenge! Hope you have a fantastic week! Cheers, Makira

Heather said...

Very cute! I really like the patterns you used! Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge.

Donna said...

Your card is stunning, it stood out in three challenges that I entered this morning and I wanted to let you know how lovely it is! Donna http://lakefrontstampingcreations.blogspot.com

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... beautiful eggs!!!! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Tic Tac Toe this week.

Larelyn said...

Oh, these eggs are wonderful, such a great design. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Add Embellishments challenge.
Hugs,
Larelyn (CIU owner)

Ellibelle said...

What a great design, so perfect for Easter!
Thank you so much for joining in at Four Seasons challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so pretty and I love the great Easter eggs. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge.

Darnell said...

What a fun egg die that is! I don't think I've ever seen it before and I love your design with it, Vicki! Great colors and patterns for the slimline card! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Hello! I'm here as the April Guest Cookie Artist for IYGACAC and want to thank you for sharing your Easter card with lots of green with us! Unique egg design, too! --Becca

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails