Translate

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Just Peachy...

 Good morning crafty friends!

Today I'm sharing a card created for the new May challenge at the Double D Challenge Blog.  This month's theme is "Fresh Picked".  Link up your entry at the Double D and you could be a Creative Winner or the winner chosen by random draw of the prize below.  

Here's a mood board to inspire you.

 
And the prize...


My inspiration...

just peachy
 
I love fresh picked fruit and strawberries are abundant everywhere around here now, but peaches are my favorite.  Peach cobbler, peach pie, peach upside down cake...all of them warm with vanilla ice cream.  I stayed with my favorite square card and added a few more to the design.  The sentiment is fussy cut from a journal card along with the large peaches.  

From my stash...
Bazzill Aquatint Cardstock
CM Corner Rounder
Prima Peach Tea Collection
Spellbinder Small Nested Circle
Spellbinder Small Scalloped Nested Circles. 

Sharing in these challenges:

 
Hop on over to the Double D Challenge Blog and play along!

Thanks for stopping by.




9 comments:

Diane said...

A gorgeous card beautifully designed with those awesome papers, you certainly know how to make designer papers the center of attention, I will have to store this in my 'memory bank' for further use as it's a fabulous design!!

Donna Phelan said...

That's exactly how I like my fruit, wrapped in pastry lol This is beautiful! Gorgeous Designer Papers (as always!) and you always use them in the best way--a design within! Love this gem!

Darlene said...

Oh WOW, your design is AMAZING and GORGEOUS! Love your choice of papers and fruit! When I lived in South Carolina, peaches were abundant and I gained more than a few pounds with all the peach cobbler I ate while they were in season. YUMMMMM Well there ya go ... now I'm hungry for something peachy ... hmmm might have to make a trip to the store! LOL Thanks for another amazing DT project! Well done my friend!

Doni High said...

Aw, this is so pretty! And those peaches look good enough to eat!

Barbara said...

Girl, you sure know how to work design paper. And you are queen of the square cards. I mean that in a good way love the peaches that you chose to make on your card and it reminded me of a story. When we were first married and bought our first house. There was a peach tree in the backyard. It blossomed and made peaches that year. I probably made peach pie and it was wonderful and then the tree died. We had to cut it down the very next year. Thanks for the memories!

Birgit said...

This is gorgeous Vicki! I just put this paper pad in my cart over at ACOT but haven't checked out my cart. I might have to scoot back over there and finish the transaction because I love this paper even more after seeing your card. Love it!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, peaches! I love peach everything, too. Peach dump cake is one of my faves. It also has pineapple in it. I just love anything fruity. I love this beautiful paper and the way you've worked it is clever and gorgeous! You've got a lovely design that lets the paper show off. I'm utterly enchanted!

Judy Woodland said...

How fabulous. Those papers, though. The peaches are making my mouth water. You are truly amazing with your eye for beautiful paper and design, this card is just spectacular.

aussie aNNie said...

Just a beautiful card , I love the images and colours. Lovely card design x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails