Translate

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Fall is here...

Welcome back crafty friends!
 
Time for the second monthly challenge at the Double D Challenge Blog.
 
Fall is officially here and it's pumpkin time!  Pumpkin everything...pie, latte, bread, candles.  You name it and they put pumpkin in it or on it. That brings us to the new challenge theme, "Pumpkins". Use the mood board posted below to inspire your pumpkin project.  Link it up to the Double D by Sunday, October 29th at 8pm eastern time to be eligible for the posted prize or to be a creative winner.
 
 
Halloween clear stamp/die set
 
"fall" 
 
 When fall arrives, warm colors and pumpkins are my inspiration.  I made a card that can be used for any occasion this time of year.  The 3-D pumpkin has been in my stash for years and it was finally time to put it to use.  I die cut a white maple leaf to tuck behind it.  The die cut letters are a favorite that my friend, Donna, has in her stash.  I went surfin' the net until I found them and now they're in my stash too!

 From my stash...
CTMH Ivory Cardstock
Dress My Craft Sequins
Honey Bee Stamps Lovely Layers Maple Leaf
Jolee's Boutique Metallic Pumpkins
Pinkfresh Studio Kelly Alpha Lower Case Die Set
 
Sharing in these challenges:

 Four Seasons October - Anything Goes Fall/10-25-23

Little Red Wagon #727 - Patterned Paper or Not/10-24-23
Sisterhood of Crafters - Pumpkins/10-22-23

Hop on by and play along with this fun "Pumpkin" challenge.
You could be a winner.

Thanks for stopping in today.
Hope to see you back again soon.

17 comments:

Birgit said...

Such a sweet card Vicki! You have the best paper collection. I want to come dig in your scrap pile. haha! Glad you finally put that pumpkin on a card. Great inspiration for this challenge!

Diane said...

Beautiful card Vicki, I agree, you have the most pretty papers and always create such lovely cards with them and this one s no exception! I think I have that alpha too!!

Darlene said...

Oh Vic, this is GORGEOUS! LOVE that background paper and your FALL die is beautiful! Absolutely awesome Fall creation ... thanks for beautiful inspiration!

Barbara said...

There you go again with the perfect background paper and then you add a fantastic banner sentiment all fitter out with a textured pumpkin. Very pleasing to the eyes.

Celeste Goff said...

Love the patterned paper on this beautiful fall card!

Darlene said...

Oh my friend, you already know how much I LOVE this card! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Owner
Sisterhood of Crafters
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card love the fabulous colours here and that design is awesome ♥

Mumu's Paperology said...

Beautiful!

Imke said...

Great take and lovely card with patterned paper, Vicki. Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon this week and i hope to see you back again soon. Good Luck !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful designer paper and simply stunning card!
Thank you so much for playing along with us this month at I spy with my little eye!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Judy Woodland said...

Oh wow, that patterned paper is just stunning, and I love how you have used it here. And the die cut greeting really packs a punch. This card is just amazing.

Susie Moore said...

What a stunning card! WOW! Thanks for joining us this week at The Color Throwdown Challenge.

Wanda Cullen said...

A very lovely fall creation! So glad you were able to join us at CTD!

Donna Phelan said...

Falltastic--again, trying to get that word to catch on lol That Designer Paper is glorious! Love your pretty, glitter pumpkin accent...and you bought the PFS dies, don't you just love thme? They're the perfect size!

Diane said...

You already know how gorgeous I think this card is, those papers are WOW and a fab design too!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane FS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}

Ellibelle said...

I'm back again, so great to see this gorgeous creation at Four Seasons challenge too! Thanks so much for joining us!

Pauline C said...

Beautiful paper and fabulous layout with lovely autumnal colours. Thanks so much for playing along with my theme of "Shades of Autumn" at Ellibelle's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge this month.
Pauline xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails