Translate

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Lots of Dots!

 It's time for the second challenge in November at the Double D Challenge Blog.
The theme for the next two weeks is, "Stripes &/or Dots"
 
Here's a mood board to inspire you and a prize to one lucky winner chosen by random draw.


Tutti Designs Scalloped Stitched Nesting Rectangles

The pink and gold really inspired me...


 Happy Shower
 
I combined different size dots on this card using the pink and gold color combination on scraps in my stash. The bow is a new die cut that I was watching and scored as soon as it was available in the online store.  I'm so happy that I made the purchase.  I cut it twice and combined the dots and solids to differentiate the under side of the ribbon from the top.  The little tag is part of the die set too.  I bought the background die at a scrapbook convention and don't remember the manufacturer.

From my stash...
Recollections Foil Dots and Gold Metallic Specialty Paper 

 Sharing in these challenges:

Thanks so much for dropping by today.
Hope to see you again soon.

7 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

All of that glorious gold and pink look fantastic! LOVE that gold background die, I have never seen one like it before, so elegant in the pretty gold! And your bow is magnificent, love the sweet little tag too! Simply fabulous!

Diane said...

Gorgeous card Vicki with that beautiful big bow, so cleaver to make it in the dots along with the paper, the gold makes it all flow together so beautifully and you know I love that bow die too!!

Darlene said...

Oh Vic, this is GORGEOUS! Love that you picked the pink & gold from the mood board ... this really packs a punch of beauty!! YES I too was enabled (thanks Diane) to purchase that big bow die and LOVE IT!!! Absolutely awesome inspiration ... well done my friend!!

Barbara said...

There is such talent in the group, but this card really is pleasing and engaging and wins the prize in my book.

Birgit said...

This is gorgeous Vicki! I love the gold gift die cut with the big pink polka dots. What a beautiful gift..... card..... It's stunning!!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh Vicki, this is so stinkin' pretty. Those die cuts are just wonderful, and I, too, love the pink and gold together. This is a stunning card!

aussie aNNie said...

This is so lovely, these colours, the design and image make a gorgeous card ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails