Translate

Monday, December 4, 2023

Christmas on the table

Sharing a couple of Christmas cards I made for different challenges that I'm entering for fun.  I'm trying to use a lot of scraps in my stash to make room for more in the upcoming New Year.

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays
 
I have a lot of red scraps from a project that I did in October for my class reunion. They are perfect for accents on Christmas cards.  Anything red and white inspires me at Christmas time. And, I would be lost without my collection of die cuts.

Sharing in these challenges:
 
 


Thanks for stopping by today.
Wishing you a Happy Holiday Season.

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Vic, these are both just beautiful! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure, Four Seasons and Peace on Earth challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Lia said...

Bold letters in a golden wreath: that looks so festive. Well done!!
Lia DT POE

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Beautiful design Thanks for sharing over at Peace on Earth Christmas and hope to see you in future challenges.
Elaine DT

KraftiKards (my blog)
613 Avenue Create DT
AAA Birthday DT
Peace on Earth Christmas DT
Simply Clean and Simple DT
Love to Scrap DT
Love to Craft DT
Mix it up DT
Merry Little Christmas DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails