Translate

Wednesday, April 3, 2024

What's Moo?

 Welcome crafty friends!
 
So excited that April is here! For me, that means getting outside to work on my flower beds.  I can hardly wait until it's time to plant a few annuals among the perennials.  I love walking through the greenhouses at our local farm stand.  It's always a difficult decision of what and how much to buy because I want it all!
 
There's a new challenge up at the Double D with a fun theme of "Cute Little Animals".
 
They're sharing this mood board and offering a prize to one lucky winner chosen by random draw along with choosing Creative Winners. 
 

Stampendous Cling Rubber Stamp

I'm not a huge stamper and rely on die cuts and other ephemera when creating cards.
 
"What's moo with you?"

This was a real challenge for me.  I used my die cuts and a cute 3-D embellishment in my stash to create this card. The sentiment bubble was computer generated on a program that I've had for many years. 

From my stash...
Authentique Cheerful Six Paper
Doodlebug Black Buttons
Doodlebug Doodle Pops, What's Moo
49 & Market VA Countryside Chipboard Set
My Colors Cardstock Red Cherry
Simple Stories Farmhouse Gardens Hearts
The Greetery Ship Lap Builder
 
Sharing in these challenges:
 

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Hope to see you back again soon.

7 comments:

Diane said...

Oh Vic, this is just the cutest, I love everything about it, the papers, the colors and the super cute 'moo' cow!! I am with you on can't hardly wait for flower time and being my first summer home in years (19) I have lots of plans for my gardens/planters this year. Already got one garden all cleaned up a few days ago and am itching to get into the next one weather permitting!!

Donna Phelan said...

Well, I think you won the Challenge then! This is fantastic! Love the shiplap background and all of that black and white checked paper! Loving that layered cow, how cute is he?!? Love how you framed it all out too! Awesome!

Darlene said...

O-M-G ... how simply adorable! LOVE the black/white gingham background ... really makes your little moo cow POP!! Especially on that amazing red shiplap background ... What an AWESOME CARD! Love it!

Leslie Miller said...

Stamps or die cuts, it's all good and I love both! You did a stellar job of making this look like the cutest little barn scene ever with the red plank background and the gingham surrounding it. And that little calf... perfectly adorable! I haven't started planting yet, but the earliest perennials are blooming. Such a nice sight!

Judy Woodland said...

Awe, how adorable!! I love the black, red and white, always stunning. And that black and white gingham is perfect for the design. If course the star of the show is that sweet little cow. This is just DARLING!!!

Barbara said...

You got this one for sure. My favorite of the challenge. You got the colors and the papers and the images perfectly. My Wisconisn friends woudl love this too.

Birgit said...

This is adorable Vicki! I'm not big into stamping either and rely mostly on die cute and printable images now for my card making. I love that this craft can be so diverse. Your little scene is perfect for this fun challenge.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails