Translate

Monday, July 1, 2024

Kindness

 Hey crafty friends!

I'm so excited for the debut of my new challenge blog A Cut Above.  I've been organizing my die cuts and planning projects for the upcoming monthly challenges.  

Here's a card that I made recently as the hostess for a message board challenge at A Cherry On Top.  The challenge is to "lift" a project from the chosen member of the month.  

 My card...

 
Kindness

I used one of my favorite elegant border frames over beautiful floral papers designed by Katie Pertiet for 49 & Market.  Love the soft golds in this collection.  I embellished with acetate foliage, butterfly and jewels.  The sentiment is a chipboard word.

49 & Mkt. Color Swatch Ochre Krafty Garden
49 & Mkt. Color Swatch Ochre Acetate Assortment
49 & Mkt. Vintage Artistry Essentials Foliage Minis
49 & Mkt. Vintage Artistry Countryside Chipboard Word Set
Memory Box Elliana Border Frame

 And, here's the card I lifted from another member, Mary.

 
 Sharing in these challenges:
Krafty Chicks #722 - All Occasions/7-3-24 

Thanks so much for stopping by today. 

 I hope to see you here again soon and at A Cut Above, my new die cut challenge blog.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails