Translate

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Get in Shape!

Welcome back blogger friends!
 
The Double D is sharing their second challenge in August with the theme of "Shapes".  Link up a project that has anything to do with shapes to the Double D Challenge Blog post.

There's a fun mood board and prize up for grabs to one lucky winner.
 


Here's my "Get in Shape" card using circles...

YOU ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD
 
 
 I used up some stash for this card.  Simple birthday card for one cool dude!

From my stash...
My Colors Cardstock
Pebbles Cool Boy Collection
Spellbinders Circles
Spellbinders Pinking Circles
 
 Thanks for stopping by!




6 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Very cute, very clever! Great background paper and I adore your sentiment panel!

Darlene said...

OMG what an awesome design ... sure to bring a smile! Well done my friend ... thanks!

Barbara said...

That is some cool design paper and so appealing for this card. all it needed was that circle medallion. Fun, good looking and creative.

Birgit said...

Such a cute card Vicki!

Judy Woodland said...

How adorable!!! Your little happy world just makes me smile, so sweet. Great design here, and let's pray that our world will soon be smiling IRL!!!!

aussie aNNie said...

What a beautiful card design! Gorgeous colours too and awesome images used.. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails