Translate

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Pumpkin time!

 Happy Day to my crafty friends!
 
Do you have your pumpkins ready for the upcoming holidays? The Double D says it's pumpkin time and they want to know "Pumpkin, Pumpkin, Who's got the pumpkin?"    
 
There's a fun mood board for inspiration and a prize for one lucky winner.
 

Check out the Double Challenge Blog for details.
 
 I came up with this pumpkin inspiration...

MY HEART IS grateful FOR YOU
 
I used a newer 3-D embossing folder for this card.  The metallic gold paper really highlights the dimension in the design and the outline on the colorful pumpkins. The sentiment is also from a new set gifted to me by a friend.  

From my stash...
Altenew 3-D Geometric Embossing Folder
Catherine Pooler Black Jack Ink
Paper Crafts 3-D Pumpkins
 

Shared with these challenges:


Thanks for coming by today.
Stop back again soon.
 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails