Welcome crafty friends!
There's a new challenge at the Double D Blog and the theme is "When Life Hands You Lemons". They're asking to use colors, lemons, beverage or whatever the mood board inspires you to create!
This is such a fun mood board with colors you don't expect to see with lemons.
I was inspired by the last photo and created this card...
I love the pretty lavender drink and decided to use lavender as the base color on this A6 size card. The white panel makes the background color really stand out. The lemons are inked up with distress inks and accented with distress glitter on the rind edges. I added some green foliage for another pop of color. The sentiment is cut from the lavender and matted with a white banner that I offset a bit. Lastly, I tucked in a lemon behind the sentiment and adhered several yellow rhinestone jewels.
From my stash...
Altenew Gradient Stripes Cover Plate
Globeland Citrus Die Set
Paper Studio Yellow Jewels
Sharing with these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Have the best day!



No comments:
Post a Comment