Welcome craft friends...
Wow, July went by so fast. Fall is just around the corner and I'm ready for the "ber" months. This has been a hot, humid summer for us. The leaves will begin changing soon and our grandkids will be back in school. Fall is my favorite time of year and am anxiously awaiting sweatshirt weather, the leaves changing colors and cool, crisp air!
Today, I'm sharing a card with a "fall flower" theme for the August Challenge on A Cut Above, Die Cut Challenge Blog. The theme is always "Anything Goes" but August has a fall flower twist that I followed when creating my project. Love warm colors!
I dug into my warm color stash to create this square card design. The flowers are cut from cardstock scraps to match the ones in the patterned papers. Wow, I've had this SB flower die since 2008, 18 years and don't use it often enough. I added some sparkle to the centers using glitter dots and shimmer pens. The sentiment was cut from two different colors with the green off setting the ivory and then backed with a vellum.
From my stash...
Bazzill Cardstock
CTMH Shimmer Pen
Elizabeth Crafts Designs Dahlia
Heartfelt Creations with Spellbinders Vintage Floret
Queen & Co. Goosebumps
Simple Stories Simple Vintage Autumn Breeze DP
Spellbinders Sunflower II
Sharing with these challenges:
Krafty Chicks #831-AG with Option/8-3-26
Neglected Stuff Challenge, August - Spellbinder Dies/8-28-26
Neglected Stuff Challenge, August - Spellbinder Dies/8-28-26
Thanks so much for coming by.
Have the best day!






10 comments:
Oh, yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Your love of patterned papers really shines through here, and your flowers are so pretty. You are a soul sister of mine when it comes to patterned paper. I can't get enough, can you "hoarder"??? LOL!!!!
Spectacular card! Lovely pattern paper and gorgeous flowers. Such a pleasure having you join the Anything Goes challenge with Krafty Chicks this week.
Diane - DT KCC
Oh Vic ... this is just GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Neglected Stuff challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Neglected Stuff Co-Owner
NEGLECTED STUFF CHALLENGE
I already have Fall Fever and I'll admit I've already had a Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew! This card has all the autumn vibes and is so pretty! We're delighted you've joined us and shared your lovely card at The Inspiration Station Challenge!
Donna xx
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
Thanks!
Thank You!
Thank you!
Thanks!
We've been having exceptional heatwaves here in Wales and like you I'm ready for the 'ber' months - I've never heard that phrase before. Autumn is my favourite time of the year too and your card and its colours are just perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at Inspiration Station
Thanks!
Post a Comment