Sunday, October 11, 2026

With Love at Christmas

 Hello crafty friends! 
 
I'm sharing a card using fabric as the main element.  
 
WITH LOVE AT Christmas
 
I chose a Christmas print along with a coordinating background fabric.  All fabric was adhered to a one sided adhesive paper before any cutting.  This helps prevent fraying at the edges when cut.  The card base is red with the plaid panel adhered to it.  Next I created a white frame to give it a finished look. 
 The poinsettia and holly were fussy cut from a second fabric.  I misted them with some glitter spray although it's difficult to see in the photo.  The pine branches are a favorite this time of year and cut from metallic cardstock along with the sentiment. 
I am very happy with the final results and may be making several more.
 
From my stash...
Bazzill Cherry Splash, Date Swirl
Creative Expressions Sentiment
Diemond Dies Pine Branch
Imagine Crafts Sparkle Shimmer Mist 
My Colors Snowbound CS 
Other: Fabric prints, adhesive paper
 
Sharing with these challenges:
Krafty Chicks #841 - Christmas/10-13-26

 Thanks for coming by my blog.
Have the best day!

No comments: