Translate

Thursday, August 23, 2007

WOW!

I am sssssoooo excited! Today I received a memo from Scrapbook Trends magazine telling that they would like to publish a card that I submitted. It will be in the Wedding Idea Book coming out in January of 2008. I am still pinching myself!

I have just starting submitting my work in the past few months. Never thought to try before, but after some encouragement from a friend, I decided to take the plunge. Since my first submission in June, I have had 1 LO published in Scrappin' Trends E-zine and three projects in the making including the Scrapbook Trends submission. One of my LOs will be published in October of 2007 in Ready, Set, Create E-zine. In December of 2007, I will have something published in Creating Keepsakes magazine! This is turning out to be more exciting than I had anticipated. I remember how exciting it was to have my work posted on the Basic Grey site. Now, I can't begin to explain how I am feeling!

I have been working on my CD album and hope to get it posted this weekend. After all, that's what my blog is named for. So, I need to finish it soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats! That is wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails