Translate

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch


It has been a while since I have been here to visit my blog. Our youngest DD is getting married soon and I have been so busy!

Last week we had DGS for 4 days. What a joy! We had so much fun while he was here. He is a busy little guy and so eager to learn at 20 months of age. Of course, he has refreshed our memory on a few things too!

We took a trip to the local pumpkin farm while he was visiting and, of course, had a regular ole' photo shoot while we were there. I finished a LO today of his pumpkin selection process and will post it here.

Fall is in the air here in beautiful NE PA. The leaves are changing rapidly as the weather remains warmer than usual for this time of year. Next week will be my annual photo outing of the trees at the local resort near us. I take pictures at the same location every year. It is so breathtaking, that I have no desire to look any further.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails