Gheez, I have totally lost this past week! Last week at this time, I was waking up from anesthesia. Today is the first day that I have really felt good enough to do anything. I had my first outing in a week. My friend, Elizabeth, stopped by and picked me up for lunch (not driving yet). It was so nice to get out of the house. I haven't even done much scrapping, so once again, it's catch up time! I hope to get some projects done this weekend!
My friend, Dalis, has this great list on her blog that she posted in response to a song by Pat Green. You can read the lyrics to the song here. Very inspirational. So, I have decided that I will make a list too...here it is, Dalis!
What I'm for:
1. Being compassionate to others.
2. Forgiving when it hurts.
3. Loving when it hurts.
4. Little people (and big people)hugs!
5. The sound of my DH coming through the door.
6. My mother's loving hands.
7. Giving to those in need.
8. Diversity around the world.
9. Walking in silence through the leaves.
10. Living life for the moment.