Translate

Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Sketch World Card Challenge!

I had my first opportunity as a Guest Card DT member to work with the card sketches at My Sketch World. The sketches, both card and LO, are always top of the line thanks to their creator, Lucy!

The first sketch was horizontal, but I turned it vertically to create my card. I combined the sketch with one of the challenges on my DT site, Cropstop.com. The challenge there was to use something recycled on the project. I made the pocket tag using a piece from a Prima Collage envelope that I saved. The closure was cut from the envelope too. I added texture to the card with some burlap for matting. The hands on the chipboard clock are an opened Nostalgia paper clip from my stash. A Tim Holtz ticket and a couple of dew drops completed the card!

The second sketch I kept in the horizontal form, but added an extra layer of matting to it.
The Martha Stewart Gothic Border/Corner punches were used around the edges of the card background and the tag matting. I inked and used Tattered Angels Gold Glimmer Mist on the entire card. The bouquet of flowers is wrapped in a piece of paper doily with a raffia bow.

A better view of the gold Glimmer Mist sprayed across the entire card.

1 comment:

patti west said...

Both of your MSW cards are gorgeous, Vicki! Your attention to detail is awesome. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails