Translate

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Boss Kut "Victorian Heart" !

This week's feature die cut at Cropstop, is the Boss Kut "Victorian Heart". This is my favorite Boss Kut die. I printed my sentiment on patterned paper, then cut it out with my "Victorian Heart" die cut.

I used Bo Bunny papers from several different collections. The water droplets are Dew Drops!
I added pop dots under the heart for dimension and finished the edges with some chalk ink.
I saved the swirl from the heart and used it to embellish another area of the LO!
Love this metal charm from Making Memories!
The red metallic dew drop was perfect for the pinwheel center!!
I added a pearl heart and clock to this pinwheel...both by Making Memories!

Check out all of the wonderful Boss Kut dies available in the Cropstop Store! Dew Drops are available too in a variety of colors. Be sure to grab the discount code from the blog sidebar before placing your order!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails